Do you have strong analytical skills, including the use of Excel?
Would you be keen to join a friendly and supportive team?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Merchandise Administrator to join our client located in Welham Green.
The purpose of this position is to work closely with the Assistant Merchandise Manager to plan and develop a strategy, in order to deliver sales and profits targets.
Hours: Monday – Friday / 8.30am – 5pm, with a 4.30pm finish on Friday!
• Assist in Seasonal Brand product planning across products
• Liaising with production teams for timely arrival of new launches/repeat orders
• Produce weekly stock and sales reports
• Analysing stock and sales figures
• Placing Purchase Orders in a timely manner, avoiding products being out of stock
• Purchase order intake date management
• Run weekly reports timely, providing information to help with decision making
• Ensuring communication is maintained throughout the process, notifying the Sales Teams and Customers
Key Skills & Experience:
• Strong numerical and analytical skills are essential
• Good Excel skills are essential
• Experience in a Textiles/Clothing environment is advantageous
• Commercial awareness
• Resilience when working under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team ethics
• Confident & pro-active
If you are interested in this position, please apply today! For further information, please call Chloe on .
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
Tags: merchandise / planning / administration / excel / analysis / forward planning / merchandiser / jobs / opportunity/ welham green / hatfield / textiles / interiors
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'