Are you looking to develop your career as a Merchandiser within an established blue-chip business?
Looking to work within a rewarding environment and successful team?
If YES? then read on........
Established luxury retailer selling stylish lifestyle products is recruiting for a skilled and experienced Merchandise Administrator to manage the ordering, Intake and allocation process and maximise availability for all stores across the UK. This blue-chip business are the best at what they do and are inviting the successful candidate to join the team and take part in the continued success of the store.
- As a Merchandise Administrator you will ensure a good level of stock availability for products contributing significantly to company turnover and profitability.
- You will review weekly availability within stores (FP and FOS), and proposed actions accordingly.
- As a Merchandise Administrator you will organise the allocation and replenishment of stock for all UK stores, in conjunction with the rest of the merchandising and buying team
- Set up and maintain a weekly delivery schedule of intake, to ensure availability of stock in stores, and liaise with suppliers to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Liaise with the warehouse and stores to resolve any logistics/delivery queries, resolve all daily store delivery queries in a timely manner
- Responsible for investigating and resolving any data inaccuracies
- Prepare weekly trading reports.
- Analyse sales resulting from mark downs and promotional activity.
- Ensure price files are accurately maintained and updated.
- Adhere to weekly order programme of all core lines in the business.
- As Merchandise Administrator you will accompany Line Manager on regular store visits to review performance of ranges etc.
- You will maintain an awareness of general market trends and be aware of competitor activity within travel locations which may affect sales trends.
-To be suitable for the role you will need 1-2 years experience as an Merchandise Admin Assistant or Entry Level Assistant Merchandiser.
-Have an understanding of Multi brand retailing and global retailing
-You will be a self-starter who does not need to be micro managed.
-You will have advance excels skills (Vlookups, pivot tables etc).
-Be well organised and able to prioritise workload.
-You will be a analytical thinker with good problem-solving skills.
-Be process driven - both in working style and ability to propose new processes
- Merchandise Planning
- Merchandising Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job