Merchandise Administrative Assistant - 12 month FTC
This is a really exciting role for a Merchandise Administrative Assistant - 12 month FTC to join a growing online start up. The purpose of this role is to support the merchandising function for the business. In managing the trade and stock of the product range. The role will act as the key anchor across the department ensuring that the purchase order book and supply chain is managed appropriately.
My client is an exciting online start up retail brand, who within just 3 years of trading in the UK have reached £20m. Based near Reading they live through their core values; Passion, Courage, Open Communication, Curiosity and Selflessness.
As a Merchandise Administrative Assistant - 12 month FTC you will be;
- Supports the Head of Merchandising & supply Chain with providing weekly summaries of key performance indicators for departments, relating to sales, stock, profit, and markdown versus budget and last year.
- Support the Head of Merchandising & supply Chain with administrative tasks in relation to trade and stock.
- Manage purchase orders and liaise with suppliers on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage weekly intake across all categories and liaise with freight forwarders and warehouse teams.
- Analyse three best and worst products.
- Supports ad-hoc analysis when required.
- Manage activation of pricing and other key trade related tasks in the main system.
- To understand the critical dates and deadlines in both the planning and trading process.
- Assist in managing stock between channels correctly to maximise sales.
- Liaising with suppliers and warehouse to ensure an effective through put of stock.
- To manage supplier confirmation and intake delivery schedule.
- To keep up to date with Buying, QC and Suppliers in weekly Critical Path meetings. To ensure availability issues are flagged to the Head of Merchandising and supply Chain.
For this Merchandise Administrative Assistant - 12 month FTC role we are looking for;
- Ideally a proven track record within a similar role within a retailer
- System skills (AGTC systems) would be an advantage, but training will be given.
- Highly numerate with strong excel skills (comfortable with formulas and pivot tables)
- Passionate about product, strong market, and brand awareness
- Retail Head Office Experience.
£20,000 - £23,000 for a 12 month FTC
- Merchandising Admin Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'