Mercedes Benz New & Used Car Sales Executive
As a family owned business we have strong values which we encourage our colleagues to demonstrate at all times; Respect and Trust, Teamwork and Unity, Professional and Driven, Friendly and Welcoming
The Sinclair Group is Wales Largest and most Successful Motor Group, with a reputation of quality and excellent customer service dating back to our humble beginning in 1945. We recognise and reward hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent benefits, incentives, training and career development opportunities
Position: Used Car Sales Executive
Location: Mercedes Benz of Cardiff & Newport
Salary: On Target Earnings of £50,000 with an uncapped commission structure
This is a great opportunity to progress within Sinclair Group to arguably one of the finest brands within our industry.
Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate the highest levels of customer care along with a resilient desire to achieve our shared targets of sales volume, profitability and customer retention.
As a Mercedes Benz Sales Executive you will be required to:
- Sell new & used vehicles as prescribed in your target while working within the dealerships agreed sales processes.
- To ensure that all customers are treated respectfully, whilst being offered all products that are available to them.
- To ensure that all customers are properly qualified in respect of methods of vehicle funding, and are referred to the Sales Operation Managers.
- To strive to fulfil customers requirements and work towards achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction and retention.
- To proactively seek and secure repeat and additional vehicle sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral and other available methods
- To update the dealership’s records with customer information to ensure that the database is fully and accurately maintained
- To accurately describe and appraise all part-exchange vehicles in order that the Sales Manager can clearly and easily provide the most accurate valuation
- To enhance the reputation of Mercedes Benz of Cardiff dealership and the Sinclair Group at every opportunity when interacting with others.
What we are looking for in you
As a Sales Executive, customer care will always come first to you. So, you’ll take the time to talk to people, build a genuine rapport and identify exactly what it is that they want and need. And, we’ll take the time to do the same with you, offering all the support and opportunity you need to create a successful career here.
A real people person, you’ll come across as effortless and genuine when talking to our customers. As a result, they’ll trust you to recommend the right vehicles to them as well as any available extras and accessories.
With a really thorough knowledge and interest in the products you sell, you’ll have customer facing experience gained in a sales or retail role. You’ll also have a track record of successfully achieving and exceeding targets and the ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people.
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus your birthday day off
- Staff Discounted parts and servicing plus a free MOT every year
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance*
- Staff Car Scheme*
- Colleague Referral Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Development opportunities within the Sinclair Group
*available after a suitable qualifying period12 Months Car Sales Experience Essential
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on apply and follow a short application process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'