MEP Electrical Engineering Manager - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Millar Cameron is a Recruitment Consultancy placing professionals into Architecture & Engineering opportunities across International Markets. Based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam our client is a leading provider of documentation and project delivery services to architectural, engineering and construction professionals. We are delighted to announce they are looking at hiring an Electrical Engineering manager to oversee the MEP team in Vietnam.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with clients, and other professional staff across the business groups, eternally and internally;
- Leading in the management of projects from feasibility to delivery;
- Providing fee control, technical direction and effective management of BIM design teams;
- Provide guidance on complex technical issues to ensure projects are delivered within budget and on time;
- Attending site and project meetings as required, developing good client, contractor and supplier relationships;
- The ability to plan, organise, and manage projects with minimal direction;
- Assist in the development/mentoring of junior team members to reach their full potential.
As the new MEP Electrical Engineering Manager, you will have:
- Minimum of 10 years’ post-graduation experience in MEP design and management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead a multidisciplinary team;
- A strong Electrical foundation background working on Commercial, Rail, Transport, Mixed-Use projects.
- A solid understanding of European building codes.
- Ability to manage time and resources working on multiple concurrent projects work independently and attend client/project meetings;
- The flexibility to relocate to Vietnam and travel Internationally on a regular basis.
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic career progression - The successful Manager will be aspired to continue growing.
- The client is the employer of choice in Vietnam providing training and development to their local and expatriate workforce.
- You will be working with the top 10 considered architectural practices in the world on high profile projects.
- Cutting edge BIM technology with a platform to develop your technical BIM skills even further
- An excellent remuneration package that demonstrates the company’s belief to invest in their people with offices in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
This is a desirable role and a great opportunity for a professional who delivers their best results with minimal supervision.
Should the above requirements sound like a description of you then please apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job