Our client, a reputable Supported Housing provider based in Devon, is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Support Worker on a temporary contract. The job, which is due to start a.s.a.p., is initially due to last for one month on-going and will be for up to 37 hours per week. The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing floating support to a caseload of vulnerable clients with mental health needs living in their own homes
* Carrying out between three to five home visits per day to carry out welfare checks and provide support and guidance
* Actively encouraging client independence and engagement within the community
* Providing advice to each client on budgeting, housing, welfare and benefits
* Helping with rent arrears and assisting with any queries relating to their rent payments
* Conducting risk assessments to identify risks and minimise them accordingly
* Recording and maintained accurate records on clients
* Liaising with multiple agencies and signposting clients to ensure appropriate support procedures are in place
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
- Mental Health
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"