Are you looking for a role where you can really make a difference?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is a well established healthcare organisation, with over 20 years experience in the Healthcare industry.
We are in need of a passionateMental HealthSupport Worker to work in Bath within our Supported Living Sites & Mental Health Hospitals.
Your main duties working for Sugarman Health & Wellbeing will be:
- To ensure Service User needs are understood and that the service provided is focused on the achievement of their personal goals and maximising their independence.
- Liaising with the Manager/Deputy to understand the requirements of the job and its priorities, and to identify any learning needs in the job via regular supervisions to plan and to review performance.
- To share knowledge and provide mutual support with colleagues in the delivery of the service.
- Partner with professionals who are in contact with Service Users, such as Social Workers, DWP Staff, or Therapists, to ensure co-ordination of the support offered to Service Users.
As a Mental Health Support Worker you will be involved in meeting the needs of a variety of individuals. You will need to be caring and attentive with skills that are necessary to build strong and trusting relationship with people. It is also important that you work well within a team as you will be working alongside other members of staff.
What we need from you:
- Passionate about providing high quality support.
- Minimum of six months experience of working in the care sector
- Reliable, punctual and flexible.
- Caring and polite.
- Well rounded verbal and written communication skills.
- Evidence of Eligibility to work in the UK.
In return for working with Sugarman Health & Wellbeing we will provide you with the following benefits:
- We pay £9.00 - £10.00 per hour for Day Shifts.
- We pay £9.50 - £11.00 per hour for Night Shifts.
- Double time payments for Bank Holiday Work.
- 28.5 days paid holiday per year.
- Pension scheme.
- Monthly Staff Newsletter.
- Employee of the Month Scheme.
- DBS Refunded after completion of 300 hours worked.
- £25.00 Refer A Friend Scheme.
- Free continuous ongoing Training & Development.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please apply today & join the Sugarman Health & Wellbeing Bath Team!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Mental Health
- Supported Living
- Support Work
- Vulnerable Adults
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job