Your new company
The Huntercombe Group are specialists in the treatment of mental health problems, learning disabilities and brain injury. They provide help and support to children, young people and adults with mental illnesses or learning difficulties, and people recover and rehabilitate having acquired brain injuries. Their award-winning medical teams, therapists and carers are expert at what they do. If you’re looking for a career in mental health support work, there truly is no better provider to work for.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional levels of day to day support and rehabilitation for children and adolescents with Mental Health and specifically eating disorders, at The Huntercombe Hospital in Slough.
- You will work with children aged 12 to 18 on a daily basis to aid, support and improve their lives.
- You will be actively involved in engaging in daily activities, educational programmes, behavioural support programmes and leisure / recreational activities, as outlined in individual care plans.
- You will need to have a naturally caring and supportive nature and non-judgemental nature.
- You will need to possess some understanding of Mental Health support and rehabilitation in children’s services.
- Previous experience of working within a similar care or support setting is an advantage but not essential.
- It is absolutely essential that you are flexible with shift work, including days, nights and weekends. These shifts are generally 8:00 to 20:00 or 20:00 to 8:00.
- You will be working for one of the UKs leading providers of mental health support and rehabilitation while having a genuine positive effect on the lives and futures of those patients under your care.
- You will receive a competitive salary of £9.72 per hour based on a 39.275 hour working week.
- You will be given access to and supported with excellent further professional training and career development opportunities.
- A benefits package that includes a generous annual leave entitlement, a contributory pension scheme and a range of staff discounts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.