A national organisation are looking to recruit a number of Mental Health Support Workers to work within their service based in Warwickshire. There are several roles available that will be offered on a temporary basis in both Stratford and Leamington Spa.
In the role of Mental Health Support Worker, the client group being supported are adults with mental health problems and you will be required to support them with tasks they require, provide them with company and work with them to help them with their recovery.
* Key working with clients to build successful and trusting relationships
* Keeping record of work done with clients in the form of support plans
* Risk assessing individuals
The successful candidate for the role of Mental Health Support Worker will have:
* Experience working with adults with similar needs in a supportive capacity
* A genuine passion for working with vulnerable people
* A DBS check issued within the last 12 months
* Be available immediately on one weeks' notice
Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Care for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.