Recruiting for Care is one of the UKs leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Mental Health Support Worker
£16477 starting salary
PREVIOUS SUPPORT WORK EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Working in partnership with a national specialist mental health and supported living client we are recruiting for a Mental Health Support Workers in York. This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic employer operating to the highest standards. If you meet the criteria below please apply, full job spec and details will be provided on application.
Purpose of Role.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of the issues young people face
- Able to work shifts within a 24/7 day per week rota
- To act as a member of the team and assist the management staff in giving the highest standard of care possible to all the young people, closely following individual care plans and programmes.
- To take individual/group responsibility in ensuring the running of the home to its highest possible standard.
- To develop skills in order that the young people’s individual health/social development needs are met.
Full job description will be provided on application.
Timescales for interviews are limited so please don’t delay
- Mental Health
- Social Care
- Young People
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job