247 Professional Health are looking to recruit passionate, flexible and motivated Support Workers to join our dynamic team to support a variety of our clients within the private and public sector of residential homes and learning disability/mental health services in the Warrington area.
As a 247 Professional Health Support Worker, you will be working as part of a dedicated, professional and friendly team in busy and demanding environment so it is essential you are well organised and able to learn quickly. The role will entail working in partnership with services users, providing person centred approaches to support and promote their daily independence meeting both health and social needs. You will be involved in supporting and reporting to registered nurses to provide a treatment and rehabilitation service for adults with a learning disability and accompanying mental health problems or other complex conditions. You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people.
Working with 247 Professional Health includes:
• Working for a reputable agency - Established since 2008
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Weekly Pay
• You can get paid via PAYE or via your Limited Company
• Advanced block booked shifts
• Last minute shifts, when you find yourself available at short notice
• Flexible hours that you can change to suit your needs week by week
• Free Training - In-line with Care Certificate
• On-going Staff Development - Qualification opportunities
• We will update your Mandatory training for FREE
• Support from our consultants 24 hours a day 7 days a week
• Refer a friend scheme - Earn £500 for a nurse or £25 for a HCA/SW *Terms Apply
• 6 months experience in the role of support worker within the last 5 years in the UK
• Proof of right to work in the UK
• Experience working within a challenging environment and willingness to learn pro-active approaches for managing violence and aggression
We will be holding interviews for this post immediately so if you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position please click the 'Apply’ button below to submit a copy of your CV.
247 Professional Health has been an established Healthcare Agency since November 2008 and specialises in the recruitment for nurses, ODP's, healthcare assistants and support workers. Our aim is to provide an effective flexible healthcare recruitment service to both our clients and our candidates in temporary and permanent placements.
247 Professional Health is committed to equal opportunities and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
247 Professional Health is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, we expect all staff to share this commitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job