Support Worker - Learning Disabilities / Autism / Mental Health.
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for Support Workers to join our ever expanding Bank Hours team within the Greater Manchester region. We are currently operating a fast track recruitment process with next day interviews available and free DBS checks.
We are recruiting Support Workers on a temporary / ad hoc basis to work in various private health care settings, supporting service users with mental health illness's and learning difficulties. These can include working in both secure and non-secure hospitals, residential projects, supported living homes, hostels, and care homes in Warrington.
The suitable candidates will:
* Have worked a minimum of 6 months recent experience in a health care setting.
* Have a flexible approach towards work.
* Be able to travel via own or public transport in local and surrounding areas to your home.
What we offer:
* Free DBS check (Limited time only)
* Free specialist training programmes.
* 100% Flexible working hours to fit around any lifestyle.
* Experience in a variety of high quality Hospitals and units.
* Competitive rates of pay.
You will need to have a minimum of six months recent UK experience working within a health care environment in a similar capacity. Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview in our Manchester City Centre Office.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references. Although shifts are offered on an ad hoc basis, work is constantly ongoing.
If you would like to register for the position of Support Worker in Manchester, please apply online to Jennabell Taylor, Search Medical (AGY)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job