R Care was born in 2016 with the sole aim and purpose of delivering a reputable, quality and driven staffing agency to the Health and Social Care market, offering a service that is driven by, Delivery, Quality and Compliant Candidates.
We are an established team that have a combined experience in care and recruitment of some 26 years ranging from registered managers to registered nurses all our office based team have at some time in their careers had exposure to a care or nursing led environment - we think that this is key to providing our clients with the service that they expect.
R Care is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
Providing support in a 16 bedded residential unit for men and women living with a learning disability, complex needs and mental health issues, including those who have been detained under the Mental Health Act.
As a Support Worker your duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
- High performing new to the market company with great career progression
- Great team atmosphere
- Modern office purposely modelled with our own in house training academy
- Fast Track Registration Process
- Unrivalled induction and training programme
- Loyalty Award Scheme
- Leading Pay Rates
- Access to the best training on the market - a mix of E Learning and Practical Courses
- Work -we have the work we say we have
- At least 6 months’ previous paid experience working in a support, care or nursing home in the UK within the last 2 years
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- Experience of working with people that have acquired brain injuries, mental health, drug and alcohol, learning disabilities, severe autism, epilepsy and challenging behaviors
- Be of a compassionate but assertive nature whilst remaining emphatic
- Have a good level of spoken and written English
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Please submit your cv in relation to this application and one of our office team will contact you within 2 working days - If you have not heard in this time please understand that your application has not been successful at this stage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job