Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated advanced social worker to work full time working within a Adults team based in London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adult's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £30 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Social worker duties include:
- To undertake casework with service users who have mental health needs and their families or carers.
- To make assessments of need , including social care needs,under the Care Programme Approach and FACS in conjunction with the service users and carers
- To carry out care management duties in accordance with NHS and Community Care Act 1990.
- To work as part of an integrated health and social care service (under s.75 Health and Social Care Act partnership arrangements) .To liaise with other professions within the MDT and other external agencies involved in the care of their service user. To attend multi-disciplinary meetings, such as ward rounds or case reviews.
- To keep up to date records of all interventions in accordance with Trust Council information governance policies relating to all appropriate media. To undertake and complete formal reports, including Social Circumstances reports , social histories and S.37/41 MHAct social supervisor reports for Ministry of Justice and any other reports necessary.
Requirements of the social worker:
*Degree or equivalent in social work
*Current HCPC registration
*Significant senior level frontline experience within adult's services
*2 years post qualified with experience within local authority
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
*Your own personal consultant
*Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
*Quick and Easy Registration Process
*An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call Marta Ramos on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job