My client is looking to expand their team in the Merseyside area with an immediate start.
* Cover an existing caseload of service users with severe and enduring mental health conditions
*Act as a Care Co-ordinator in some cases to these service users under the CPA Framework.
* Undertaking statutory SW interventions
* Undertaking Care Act Assessments
* Commissioning services where applicable
* Undertaking Safeguarding investigations,
* Providing Social Circumstances reports to the Mental Health Review Tribunal for patients detained in hospital.
Do you feel this exciting role would be perfect for you? Do you have the right skills and experience for this team? If so apply below asap.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration which you will have to provide prior to interview for the role.
Why Reed and what can we offer?
•Dedicated expert consultant
•Online timesheets & pay management
•Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
•Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
•Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
•Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
•Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
•Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
If this sounds like the new job for you, please contact Michelle Garnett ASAP on 0151 242 6428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job