Mental Health Social Worker, Sheffield Paying up to £28 Umbrella (Coronavirus, healthcare jobs)
REED Social care are currently recruiting for experienced Mental Health Social Workers who will be based in the Sheffield area.
Duties will include:
· Managing Acute Mental Health Problems
· Safeguarding within a multi-disciplinary team
· Performing regular assessments
· Carrying out Assessment / Support Planning / Review
· Undertaking Mental Health Act / Mental Capacity Act / Care Act
Pay rates upto £28 umbrella
£250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent
- Registered with Social Work England/HCPC
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Access to your own continued Professional Development fund
- 2 payment methods available: Umbrella & PAYE
Contact me today!
- Mental Health
- Social Care
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'