Mental Health Project Manager-Sutton-£30,651pa
We currently have an opportunity for a dedicated Mental Health Project Manager for our client's Care Quality Commission Registered Accommodation Project and cluster project in Sutton.
The services support people with mental health difficulties to work towards their recovery.
YOU WILL BE managing a team of up to 9 people the Project Manager is responsible for up to 11 clients within a registered residential project.YOU WILL also be responsible for 3-5 clients within one of the supported housing/cluster projects or housing management. YOU WILL be on-call for the project and be supported by the Deputy Project Manager, Team Manager and Senior Management Team.
You must have experience of working in mental health, managing services and have a Registered Managers Award qualification or equivalent.
-To ensure the project delivers a service to clients that provides a hopeful environment which promotes their recovery.
- To work with clients with the recovery star and develop a support plan.
- To offer support and the option for clients develop a; crisis plan, a person centred plan and wellness recovery action plan
- To liaise with the community and statutory services, in order to facilitate the goal of encouraging greater participation and integration within the community for clients.
- To ensure clients are encouraged and supported to be involved in the running of their home.
- To co-ordinate the referral process:
- Ensuring information on potential vacancies and the referral procedure are regularly updated and made available to the Team Manager.
- Maintaining voids within agreed targets.
- Carrying out assessments of people referred to the project for accommodation against an agreed set of criteria.
- Experience of mental health issues from either a professional and/or personal perspective
- Experience of working in a residential setting
- Management experience (incl. staff management)
- Experience of care planning, care programme approach and care management
- Skills and qualities Ability to communicate effectively with service users, colleagues, trustees and external agencies
- Ability to write clear reports
- Ability to devise and present in-house training programmes
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate the ability to organise own workload and set priorities
- Ability to use the computer to produce reports, presentations andrelevant documentation
- Ability, understanding and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to engage with and motivate people who use mental health services
- QCF Diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
-Understanding quality assurance systems and monitoring
- A respectful attitude to differences and an understanding of mainstreaming diversity and equality
- Personal attributes Commitment to promoting good practice
- Flexibility in approach
- Able to do shift work , sleep-ins and on- all duty
Hours - 38 hours
Salary - £30,651per annum
Location - Sutton
Holiday - 29 days (plus bank holidays)
Employee Assistance Programme
CONTACT US NOW!!!!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"