The post holder will play a key part in a multi-disciplinary team, whose aim is to help people with long-term health conditions improve their health management and return to work.
The post holder will provide skilled Biopsychosocial assessments and deliver evidence-based health and employment focussed interventions to participants on the programme, utilising their specialist skills, knowledge and experience to provide participants with advice, guidance and support tailored to the participants’ individual needs. The post holder will take a holistic approach to long-term health condition management and work closely with employment specialists (Keyworkers/Caseworkers), other Ingeus employees and health services to help people improve their lives.
Direct Delivery to Participants
- Conducting bio-psychosocial assessments with participants.
- Providing face to face and telephone based interventions to participants.
- Delivering workshops with groups of participants.
- Monitoring participants’ health and wellbeing in individual and group work, reporting any significant changes which may impact positively or negatively on a participant’s recovery and return to work to the employment specialists.
- Producing tailored health action plans for each participant referred, focusing on improving their health and moving them closer to work.
- Offering advice and guidance to participants with regard to their health conditions and empowering individuals to manage their health more independently and effectively.
- Providing return to work guidance and offer in-work support as required, liaising with employers when appropriate to do so.
- Delivering lifestyle, health specific, and psycho-educational workshops.
- Ensuring participants are able to access appropriate self-help material.
- Referring participants to specialist services, agencies and organisations where appropriate.
- Joint working with other operational roles and other health professionals.
- Assisting and supporting as many participants into full time sustainable work as possible in line with agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Maintaining Accurate Records
- Ensuring that all participant related activities are recorded accurately and appropriately on our systems in a timely manner, as per KPIs and professional standards.
- Updating and uploading participants’ health action plans onto the system as appropriate after appointment and group sessions
- Recording all other supporting documentation as appropriate onto participants’ files
- Providing statistics in relation to performance by the end of each month, and for quarterly reviews, as per KPIs.
Manage Risk Related Issues Appropriately
- Escalate any risk issues as per Ingeus Safeguarding Policy.
- Ensure your Senior Health Practitioner or Line Manager is aware of any risk issues which have been escalated.
Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Demonstrating excellent communication with the health and wellbeing team and all other operational staff.
- Promoting and generating referrals to the health and wellbeing service to engage and maximise uptake.
- Working with Senior Health Practitioners and the wider health and wellbeing team to build relationships with external organisations such as the NHS and specialist providers of health and wellbeing related services.
- Providing upskilling or training to operational staff to continually improve the service offer to participants and operational performance.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Participating in monthly review meetings to discuss your performance in the role and delivery of the health and wellbeing service.
- Engaging in monthly supervision with a Senior Health Practitioner or equivalent as per the clinical supervision guidelines.
- Participating in an annual professional development review to identify areas for ongoing personal and professional development.
- Participating in training and development opportunities provided.
- Taking ownership for your CPD and maintaining your professional registration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'