Job Title and Grade: Mental Health Practitioner Band 6
Location/Trust: Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust in support of NNUH
Wards Covered: Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
Pay Rates: Days: £16.97 Saturdays/Nights: £22.06 Sunday/Bank Hols: £27.15
Would you like to be part of a team at a Trust rated ‘Outstanding’ in a recent CQC report, where there’s a real supportive and inclusive ethos and sense of community? Would you like to work in a location with all the benefits of coast and country living with the convenience of big city life? Would you like your work to be flexible to fit your lifestyle and circumstances?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, we’d love to hear from you!
An exciting and rare opportunity is now available for a fixed term contract with the Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust, based at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. The placement will be for a fixed period of 12 weeks.
The successful applicants will be part of an effective mutually supportive clinical team, undertaking high complexity assessments with patients in the NNUH. The post holders will have strong support from an established management team, Band 4 Assistant Practitioners, Clinical Psychologists, Psychiatrists and Admin team. The role would require staff to have core competencies across all mental health presentations. Ability to work autonomously is essential. Shifts are as follows:
Long day 07:20 - 20:00 / Twilight 11:20 - 00:00 / Night 19:20 - 08:00 / All with a 40 minutes break
To apply for this post, you will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months paid experience at Band 6 level Mental Health Practitioner in a hospital environment within the last 2 years
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices
- Undertake nursing assessment and evaluation to enable development of appropriate plans of care based on the needs of the individual
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients
- Ensure safe administration of drugs in accordance with NMC and CHS policies
- Ensure accurate records are kept in accordance with CHS policy and NMC guidelines
- Carry out nursing procedures and techniques in accordance with agreed policies and standards
- Undertake regular mandatory training
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of shifts at your Trust – Access to shifts before they are available to agency
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle – Take control of when you want to work
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Book and manage your shifts on the go – Access shifts anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime on
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 126,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible shifts and long term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with Zoe Bircham, Trust Recruitment Coordinator on or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'