Mental Health Practitioner
£23835 - £27825 salary
Randstad are delighted to be working with one of the UK's largest providers of employment, health & well-being programmes. They are currently recruiting for Mental Health Practitioners to cover either the Oldham, Rochdale or Tameside areas, providing biopsychosocial assessments and delivering evidence-based health and employment focused interventions.
- Conduct biopsychosocial assessments with participants.
- Provide face to face and telephone based interventions to participants.
- Deliver workshops with groups of participants.
- Monitor participant's health and well-being in individual and group work
You must be registered with one of the following regulatory bodies:
- Psychologist registered as a Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Occupational Therapist registered with the HCPC.
- A counsellor registered as an accredited practitioner with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- An accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist registered with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
- Mental Health Nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner registered with BPS with a minimum of 1 year post-graduate clinical experience.
Skills & Experience:
- A passion and an interest in empowering participants to effectively manage their mental health conditions to enable them to move closer to employment.
- Working knowledge of the biopsychosocial model of healthcare.
- Ability to assess and manage a diverse range of clinical conditions.
- Must be adaptable and flexible and be able to react positively to ongoing change.
- Experience of facilitating health-related group interventions.
- Experience of managing participants with long-term health conditions.
If you are interested in this role, and would like to know more, please apply with your CV.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.