Children’s mental health charity, Place2Be, has been providing in-school support and expert training to improve the emotional wellbeing of pupils, families, teachers and school staff in Scottish primary and secondary schools since 2001.
Starting with an initial pilot in two Edinburgh primary schools, Place2Be Scotland now reaches over 14,000 pupils and their families in schools across Glasgow, Edinburgh, South Lanarkshire, Renfrewshire, Dundee, Angus, Perth and Kinross and South Ayrshire. Our training programme includes a Mental Health Champions Foundation Course available free of charge to 50,000 teachers across the UK and support for School Leaders.
About The Role
FTC for 18 Months
Hours: 35hrs p/w
Days: Monday- Friday
Location: London, EC1V 4LW
Please note: We are willing to consider applicants from outside of London, if you can work from home and travel as needed.
As the Programme Leader for Family Work, you will be responsible for leadership of all training and digital aspects of the Parenting Programme which includes, though is not limited to:
- The Parenting App
- The Parenting Course
- PIPT Training and supervision
- Induction and CPD training for the Family Practitioners
This will involve curriculum development, programme delivery, delegate learning, analysing and evaluating outcome data and the enhancement of clinical and quality standards. In this role, you will also contribute to the development and delivery of an outstanding parenting service across the organisation and UK.
Furthermore, you will be part of the Senior Clinical Team, comprising Regional Clinical Leads and Educational Psychologist along with the Clinical Director. They will report to the RCL with national responsibility for parenting work and ensure that their programme(s) is/are consistently quality assured through development, evaluation, delivery and supervision.
What will I be responsible for in my new role? You will:
- Lead on the development, organisation and day to day management of the digital parenting and PIPT programmes, ensuring their relevance, currency, coherence, attractiveness and distinctiveness
- Contribute to new programme development as appropriate and ensure it reflects up-to-date practice in Place2Be Partner schools along with best practice in the wider field
- Lead on the assurance and enhancement of clinical outcomes and quality standards across the programme(s)
- Co-ordinate programme staffing, supervising, supporting and mentoring of Family Practitioners.
- Work closely with the Regional Clinical Lead and Project Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of the programme(s) in line with the annual budget and departmental plan
- Effectively manage and build PIPT trainer capacity and expertise so that Place2Be builds a team of skilled trainers to deliver the programme in regional locations around the UK
The successful candidate will have:
- a recognised clinical qualification in family interventions/counselling/Childhood Development/Clinical Psychology/Social Work
- a membership of a relevant professional body (BACP/UKCP/NCS/BPS - BASW (British Association for Social Workers)/AFT (Association for Family Practice and Systemic Practice)
- post qualified experience in a senior clinical role working with children, young people, families and schools
- experience of delivering Personalised Individual Parenting Training (PIPT) or other similar family/parenting orientated therapy
- previous experience of using Assessment Framework and Formulation to identify most appropriate intervention and improve outcomes
- the ability to manage workload and conflicting demands
- In depth knowledge of childhood development and a systemic family approach
Interview Dates: Wednesday 12th May 2021 ZOOM Video Interview
In return we offer you a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Robust Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance, 4x Annual Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mobile Phone Discounts (EE Network)
- Cycle purchase and season ticket loan schemes
- Extended Maternity/Paternity Pay
To APPLY or view/download the full Job Description and Person Specification please visit our website for further details.
- Mental Health
- Training Programme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'