Medacs Healthcare are looking to recruit a band 7/8a Pharmacist for a role in North Wales
The role will be ongoing subject to regular reviews. Working hours are 37.5 hours a week.
Please note that we cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Registration with General Pharmaceutical Council
- MPharm degree or equivalent
- Must be able to demonstrate suitable level of experience working in a hospital pharmacy department, specifically with experience in providing pharmaceutical care in mental health and learning disability (acute inpatients +/- rehab settings)
- Good knowledge of clinical pharmacy/ therapeutics (general + mental health)
- Knowledge of electronic and manual information sources
- Good communicator, motivated, able to work as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to local processes
About Medacs Healthcare
Our locum Pharmacy team has been operating for over 20 years and specialises in supplying high calibre Pharmacy professionals into the NHS, private hospitals, private clients and HM prison service.
We can offer you the following:
* Regular flow of new work
* Lucrative referral bonus
* Security of working for an NHS approved recruitment agency
* Assistance with accommodation and CRB checks
On top of the advertised position we have locum Pharmacy jobs available throughout the whole of the UK, so there has never been a better time to start working through Medacs Healthcare. For more information contact a member of the team on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'