We currently have some exciting vacancies within the Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust which will allow the successful candidates to gain regular shifts and valuable experience within a unique environment. The Trust is recruiting for three Mental Health or Paediatric Nurses to provide support to the Berkshire Eating Disorders team.
Berkshire Eating Disorders Service - Children, Young People and Families (BEDS - CYPF) – is a community based specialist service supporting children and young people who have an Eating Disorder. The Eating Disorders service works with young people aged 8-18 providing assessment and treatment for anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder or atypical eating disorders. The service also works to provide support for their families .
Locations covered: Clinics will be held at Nicholsons House, Maidenhead and the University of Reading, but you may be required to work at or from any additional location as may be determined by the Trust from time to time.
Band 6 – Example Rate
- Day Rate - £19.38 per hour
- Night/Sat Rate - £25.19 per hour
- Sun/Bank Holiday Rate - £31.00 per hour
Responsibilities of the post-holder:
- Undertake assessment and treatment of young people referred to the service
- Provide specialist nursing and psychological interventions, involving assessment and treatment to children, young people and their families with a variety of eating disorder presentations
- Work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the Trust’s policies and procedures
- Be responsible as a care-coordinator for a young people and their families on a caseload, ensuring high standards are achieved
- Work collaboratively with other health care professionals and agencies ensuring a seamless delivery of services for children and families within the community
In order to apply for the post you must:
- Have the relevant professional qualification (RMN)
- Have experience of working with individuals with complex, severe and enduring mental health difficulties, and have awareness of different modes of working with young people whose eating disorder is of this nature
- Have knowledge of the relevant legislation and processes
- Possess the skills to adapt interventions to suits client’s needs, depending on the nature and chronicity of their difficulties.
- Be able to evidence continuing professional development and a desire to undertake further training
In return for your hard work and your professional, caring and reliable service you will have access to the following benefits:
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Access to the NHSP Stakeholder Pension
- Paid annual leave and statutory maternity pay
- Training and development opportunities
Registration with NHS Professionals is subject to employment history and reference checking and offers of registration are therefore conditional upon the receipt of satisfactory references.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'