Mental Health Nurse vacancy
£28,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Adult Mental Health Rehabilitation & Therapy - Swansea
WR Health & Social Care is searching for a number of dynamic Staff Nurses (RMN) to join a private rehab service a short drive away from central Swansea, operated by a large UK mental health and complex care provider.
The service provides specialist care for adults with complex mental health conditions who require rehabilitation and intensive therapy after a stay in a secure unit.
The service is also there for individuals who have been unsuccessful in managing their own conditions, and thus require assistance in maximising independence and integration.
If you are a RMN looking for a new challenge with an innovative and modern care provider, recognised for its contribution to staff development and commitment to providing a safe pathway of care for its patients, APPLY NOW!
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Supervision from a Named Senior Nurse to aid CPD
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Support with Revalidation & NMC Fees
- Specialist Training & Further Education Opportunities
- Access to Private Healthcare Scheme
- Preceptorship Programme Available
- Being Part of a Leading, Growing Care Provider
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our after-care team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
This vacancy is not anticipated to be available for a long time, so if you are interested in this opportunity, apply NOW!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'