Are you looking for a new challenging post this summer?
A Community Mental Health Team in Gateshead are looking for a Nurse to work for at least the next 4 months to cover secondment. The friendly and accommodating team can offer attractive pay rates of up to £22 per hour and part or full-time hours, or a job share arrangement.
Advantages of this post include:
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent pay rates
- £300 voucher for every nurse you refer to Randstad
- An opportunity to be considered for a permanent post within the NHS
- Free on site parking and great public transport links
- Free, accredited training through Randstad to assist with NMC revalidation
Duties for this role are:
- community based assessment and treatment of people experiencing mental health issues within the psychosis and non-psychosis brackets, while working as part of an MDT
- referring and discharging patients from an allocated caseload of around 25-30, when required
- care coordinating for a group of clients of varying complexity, being responsible for their care planning process, referral and eventual discharge.
- working in partnership with other services to provide continuity to patients, including primary care IAPT, liaison, inpatient and crisis services.
- collaborating and forming good working relationships with other agencies and professionals, including police, AMHP's, GP's, etc.
Candidates should meet the below criteria to apply:
- valid NMC registration
- nursing qualification (Mental Health or Learning Disabilities)
For more information, please call Ashleigh on or email a CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job