Are you a Nurse interested in accessing benefits such as:
-Reduced DBS Rates
-Referral scheme of up to £300 per candidate (T&C's apply)
- Free training - both practical training (manual handling, first aid) and a full range of specialist nursing e-learning modules
- Professional networking opportunities and industry specific advice, on issues such as NMC revalidation
- One point of contact and a dedicated consultant finding you the most up to date and current job roles
If yes you may be interested in hearing about the current position Randstad Nursing has to offer!
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified Mental Health Nurse who has a caring personality and has a strong passion for Nursing. You will be working day or night shifts at one of our Nursing homes in Jarrow. We are offering pay rates of up to £31 per hour with flexible working hours we are very flexible whether you want to work weekdays, weekends or Bank Holidays.
Newly qualified Nurses are welcome as no post-qualifying experience is necessary.
The Registered Mental Health Nurse will be required
- Recognise unwell patients and report it appropriately
- Work with adult patients with dementia and alzheimers
- Administer medication, and manage intravenous (IV) drug lines correctly
- Monitor patients and carry out their observations, ensuring accurate record keeping
- Give guidance to support staff, and working in a multi-disciplinary team with other professionals
To apply for this role you should have:
- Valid NMC registration (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
- Post-qualification experience is beneficial, but NOT essential for this vacancy
If you are still interested and wish to apply please contact Amie on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job