The various wards have been known for their first-rate services, receptive team and captivating working environment. It is the perfect new environment for both newly qualified nurses & experienced professionals.
We are offering dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurses from the Hull area an abundance of shifts, available for a select few successful candidates, for a limited time.
We have flexible weekday and weekend shifts available at various mental health services. The positions are Band 5 with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an attractive opportunity for any Mental Healthcare Nurses wanting to excel their career, either as your full time employment, or flexible part time/full time work that can centre around you.
The limited company hourly rates are up to £24 per hour.
The position involves working with various adult mental health services, you will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a current pin and registration with the NMC. In addition, all successful candidates will be vaccinated against Hep B, TB, MMR and Varicella
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Daily payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* £150 sign up bonus & £250 referral bonus
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided and all compliance cost covered.
If you are interested in please send your CV in as soon as possible, or contact Trem at
- Registered Mental Health Nurse