Are you a Nurse interested in accessing benefits such as:
-Reduced DBS Rates
-Referral scheme of up to £300 per candidate (T&C's apply)
- Free training - both practical training (manual handling, first aid) and a full range of specialist nursing e-learning modules
- Professional networking opportunities and industry specific advice, on issues such as NMC revalidation
- One point of contact and a dedicated consultant
If yes you may be interested in hearing about the current role Randstad Nursing has to offer!
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified Mental Health Nurse who has a caring personality and has a strong passion for Nursing. You will be working day or night shift at one of our Nursing homes in Ashington. We are offering pay rates of up to £31 per hour with flexible working hours we are very flexible whether you want to work weekdays, weekends or Bank Holidays.
Newly qualified Nurses are welcome as no post-qualifying experience is necessary.
The Registered Mental Health Nurse will be required
- Recognise unwell patients and report it appropriately
- Work with adult patients with dementia and alzheimers
- Administer medication, and manage intravenous (IV) drug lines correctly
- Monitor patients and carry out their observations, ensuring accurate record keeping
- Give guidance to support staff, and working in a multi-disciplinary team with other professionals
To apply for this role you should have:
- Valid NMC registration (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
- Post-qualification experience is beneficial, but NOT essential for this vacancy
If you are still interested and wish to apply please contact Amie on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.