Now 2018 has well and truly started, are you looking for a new opportunity to kick start your year?
Are you looking for a role that allows you more flexibility, a higher wage and job satisfaction?
If yes you may be interested in hearing about the current role Randstad Nursing has to offer!
We are currently looking to speak to RMN's who are passionate and dedicated to their discipline. Randstad Nursing are working with a privately owed Nursing Home in Durham who are looking for Nurses to work Day and Night shifts during the week and at the weekend. Working patterns are completely flexible and able to be worked around family commitments. Pay rates start from £17.50 per standard hour up to £30 per hour for Bank Holidays.
Newly qualified Nurses are welcome as no post-qualifying experience is necessary.
The Registered General Nurse will be required
- Recognise unwell patients and report it appropriately
- Work with adult patients with Dementia and Alzheimer's
- Administer medication, and manage intravenous (IV) drug lines correctly
- Monitor patients and carry out their observations, ensuring accurate record keeping
- Give guidance to support staff, and working in a multi-disciplinary team with other professionals
To apply for this role you should have:
- Valid NMC registration (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
- Post-qualification experience is beneficial, but NOT essential for this vacancy
Are you a Nurse interested in accessing benefits such as:
-Reduced DBS Rates
-Referral scheme of up to £300 per candidate (T&C's apply)
- Free training - both practical training (manual handling, first aid) and a full range of specialist nursing e-learning modules
- Professional networking opportunities and industry specific advice, on issues such as NMC revalidation
- One point of contact and a dedicated consultant
If you are still interested and wish to apply please contact Amie on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.