We are currently looking to recruit a qualified Mental Health Nurse who has a caring personality and has a strong passion for Nursing. You will be working day or night shift at one of our Nursing homes in the heart of Newcastle. We are offering pay rates of up to £31 per hour with flexible working hours we are very flexible whether you want to work weekdays, weekends or Bank Holidays.
Newly qualified Nurses are welcome as no post-qualifying experience is necessary.
The Registered Mental Health Nurse will be required
- Recognise unwell patients and report it appropriately
- Work with adult patients with dementia and alzheimers
- Administer medication, and manage intravenous (IV) drug lines correctly
- Monitor patients and carry out their observations, ensuring accurate record keeping
- Give guidance to support staff, and working in a multi-disciplinary team with other professionals
To apply for this role you should have:
- Valid NMC registration (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
- Post-qualification experience is beneficial, but NOT essential for this vacancy
Working for Randstad allows you access to benefits including:
- A rewards scheme for referring nurses to us: get a £200 voucher for every candidate referred to us
- Free uniform
- Reduced DBS rates
- Free training - both practical training (manual handling, first aid) and a full range of specialist nursing e-learning modules
- Professional networking opportunities and industry specific advice, on issues such as NMC revalidation
- One point of contact and a dedicated consultant
If you are interested and wish to apply please contact Amie Grattan on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.