A Mental Health Nurse is needed to work in an Older Adults community team in Newcastle. The Mental Health Nurse can expect flexible working hours and great rates of up to £23 per hour, to due to the nature of the work.
This post will run for at least 3-6 months
The Mental Health Nurse will have duties including:
- conducting initial assessments and implementing care plans for elderly adults (65+)
- completing risk assessments and CPA reviews
- maintaining and delivering therapeutic care to a caseload of 25-30 service users
- covering the duty role approximately once a month
- participating in MDT meetings and working alongside other professionals, including social workers and psychologists
Mental Health Nurses can expect Randstad benefits including:
- a £200 Love2Shop voucher incentive for any candidates referred to us
- professional networking opportunities and industry specific advice, on issues such as NMC revalidation
- weekly payroll service and online timesheets system
- a single point of contact and one dedicated consultant
For an informal chat, please call Ashleigh on or email an up to date CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.