Promote a sense of stability for both male and female patients living with personality disorder and mental health concerns. Work alongside a dedicated nursing team to provide a clear road to recovery for all patients. Are you passionate in rehabilitating patients? Can you help your clients live as an part of their community? If you are an RMN or RNLD looking to work for sector leading pay of up to £19.50 (Pay as you earn), work with Randstad Care!
As well as having a passion for the support of Mental Health patients, you will be able to:
- Promote good Mental Health for all patients through the clinical care you provide
- Create and follow person centred Risk Assessments
- Follow NMC guidelines of practice at all times
As well as working alongside a supportive staff team, this role will mean you:
- pay rates of up to £19.50 (PAYE) per hour guaranteed!
- flexible working hours - a rota that works around you and not the other way around!
- unrivalled access to all private nursing services across South Wales as well as the NHS
To be considered for this position you must:
- be a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD only)
- have an active PIN and membership with the NMC
- be able to undertake a full and enhanced DBS
If this is the role for you, or maybe you know the right nurse to fill this position call Sam Marriott on . Randstad Care
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Mental Health
- Risk Assessment
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Nurse
- Personality Disorder
- Learning Difficulty
- Locked Unit