Working with MSI Recruitment as a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) you will empathise with the patients that you are caring for and be able to identify the patient`s stress/tensions in order to defuse potential violent and aggressive behaviour.
As an RMN working with MSI Recruitment you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
In order to register with MSI Recruitment you must…
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a Nurse in a Mental Health setting within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified Nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
- £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- Daily Payroll services
- Quick and easy registration scheme
- Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.