You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Storthfield House.
Cygnet Storthfield House is a 22 bed hospital specialising in high dependency inpatient rehabilitation for men. It provides state-of-the-art facilities and a multi-disciplinary treatment programme designed to assist service users with their return to independent living. Adjacent is 15 The Sycamores, a four bed step-down service for men who are ready to move to a more independent lifestyle.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parkin
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
You will have...
- Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD with a current Pin Number. Newly qualified nurses are welcome.
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
- Cygnet Storthfield House our services offer more than just specialists and treatments. We value service users as people, help enhance their interests and abilities, encourage them to share their views and help them unlock their talents and aspirations.
- Our dedicated clinical teams provide a full multi-disciplinary programme that includes; occupational therapy, psychology, psychiatry and vocational training, offering service users the opportunities and support they need to stabilise their condition and enter society with a renewed sense of enthusiasm and optimism.
CQC overall rating Good
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'