We are looking for a Registered Mental Health / RMN or a Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD with a passion for delivering the best quality of care, to join us at our female learning disability service.
You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Views, located in Matlock
Cygnet Views is a 10 bed high dependency complex care service for women with learning disabilities, associated complex needs and who may have behaviours that challenge.
Cygnet Views is rated 'Good' by the CQCYour Day-to-Day…
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus many more
- Training for mentorship, bloods and ECG's
- Opportunity to learn from and work with other disciplines such as OT, SALT, Psychology
- Willing to consider flexible working
- 50% of NMC registration fee reimbursed
- Free meals on duty
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD or General Nurse / RGN with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in learning disabilities
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Located in Matlock, Derbyshire, it is a 10 bedded hospital for females with learning difficulties and co-morbid mental health.
At Cygnet Views our communal living spaces are fresh, spacious and encourage social interaction. In addition, our staff to individual ratio is an important element of our service. A number of clinical studies have demonstrated the positive impact that high staff ratios have on individual development and standard of care, our standard ratio is one staff member for every two people in our care.
Here at The Views we are currently recruiting Registered Mental Heath Nurses (RMN) / Registered Learning Disabilities Nurses (RNLDs) of variying experiences to join our team and to help make a positive change.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'