We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN or a Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD with a passion for delivering the best quality of care, to join us at our high dependency complex care service for men with learning disabilities in Shirebrook
This is a full time role, you will be working 42 hours per week, at Cygnet Manor.
Cygnet Manor is a 20 bedded high dependency complex care services for males with learning disabilities and other complex needs.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Plus many more...
Manor will also offer...
- Training for mentorship, bloods and ECG's
- Opportunity to learn from and work with other disciplines such as OT, SALT, Psychology
- Willing to consider flexible working
You will have…
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD or General Nurse / RGN with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in learning disabilities
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
When individuals come to Cygnet Manor they can often be mentally and emotionally unstable due to varying reasons. We believe that creating a calm and inviting environment we can enhance a person’s progress and self esteem to help them on their care pathway towards a less restrictive setting.
Here at Cygnet Manor we are currently recruiting Registered Mental Heath Nurses (RMN) / Registered Learning Disabilities Nurses (RNLDs) of varying experiences to join our team and to help make a positive change.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'