Mental Health Nurse - Hertfordshire
Registered Mental Health Nurse living in Hertfordshire who is looking for a new challenge?
Hays Healthcare is currently recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurses in Hertfordshire to work at private Mental Health Hospital.
The Hospital has an excellent record of provision of a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder and mild learning disability.
They have medium, low secure, locked rehabilitation and open rehabilitation as well as community houses / residential services for men and for women.
We offer ad-hoc shifts for both days and nights with a possibility of lines of work and block bookings.
In return for your dedication we will offer:
- Excellent rates of pay from £24 to £32/hour
- Roles are outside IR35 meaning you can be paid through your limited company.
- On time weekly payments
- £100 first three shift bonus and £250 referral bonus scheme
- Free training, Free DBS or yearly DBS subscription paid for
- Free access to occupational health screening
- Free Uniform
And much more!
To find out more about these roles or any other specialist healthcare job opportunities please click to apply and send your CV or contact Agne Miklusiene on .
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'