Lexcel accredited, Legal 500, leading law firm are seeking Mental Health Paralegals for their branches across London.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Assisting with casework
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly
• Ensuring compliance with file management.
Key Skills Required:
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of public funded Mental Health Law.
• A strong academic background with a Law degree
• Legal experience as a Mental Health Paralegal/Advisor
• Clear understanding and application of Mental Health Law
• Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent progression opportunities and a supportive team environment .
The position comes with the intent to offer a Training Contract.
If you are keen to begin your career with a firm that’s committed to training the next generation of Solicitors, now is the time to get in touch.
Note: By applying to this vacancy you give Gemini Recruitment Services Limited permission to submit your CV to the hiring company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'