Mental Health Support Workers Required for an Immediate start
£8.00 to £12.00 PER HOUR
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY WORKING IN A MENTAL HEALTH SETTING!
Do you want to gain invaluable experience in a care setting?
Do you have the skills to handle a range of challenging behaviours?
Are you keen to receive amazing rewards?
Are you looking for work in the Bristol area?
If you have:
• 6 months’ care experience due to the complexity of our clients
• PBM / PMVA / Team Teach / Equivalent restraint training is advantageous although not essential as we can train you in this
Safehands Recruitment are looking for some exceptional individuals for ongoing, regular shifts at a Mental Health Hospital in Bristol
The working day will be a challenging one, caring for clients with a range of mental health issues, but it will certainly be rewarding!
• Competitive salary of £8.00 to £12.00 per hour
• Ongoing training and development
• Flexible shifts to suit your schedule
• 24/7 on call staff to ensure you can always get in touch
• £100 Refer A Friend bonus
Don’t miss out! Interviews are being held now. If you think that the above is just what you’re looking for then I want to hear from you today.
Interested? Please call Samantha at Safehands ASAP or reply to this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job