Mental Health Clinical Advisor - 111 Service
JOB TITLE: Mental Health Clinical Advisor – 111 Service
(South Central Ambulance Clinical Coordination Centre Otterbourne)
Are you a Registered Nurse seeking flexibility in your work pattern? Do you want to make a difference to patients’ quality of life? Are you seeking the opportunity to gain experience in a unique and rewarding environment?
We currently have a unique and exciting opportunity within Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust which will allow the successful candidates to gain regular shifts and valuable experience in a unique mental health environment. We have a Long-Term Placement opportunity available within a 111-call centre, providing you with the chance to work regular shifts for a guaranteed period of time!
Currently we have bookings for Mental Health Clinical Advisors at Southern Health.
Day Rate - £19.38 per hour plus holiday pay
Night/Sat Rate - £25.19 per hour plus holiday pay
Sun/Bank Holiday Rate - £31.00 per hour plus holiday pay
Hours and shift are offered on a Long-Term Placement or full or part time hours!
In order to apply for a post, you must:
- To review incoming symptom based and health information, telephone enquiries and assess for urgency and priority
- To provide healthcare advice supported by clinical assessment software/clinical protocols and facilitate onward referral to other professionals if required
- To liaise and communicate clinical information verbally and via technical links with health economy partners to ensure continuity of care for the caller
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role held within the last 2 years
- Have excellent communication skills and demonstrate evidence of being able to take own initiative
In return for your hard work and your professional, caring and reliable service you will have access to the following benefits:
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Access to the NHSP Stakeholder Pension
- Paid annual leave and statutory maternity pay
- Training and development opportunities
Car driver and use of car within work hours is essential
Please note that you will be contacted via email throughout the recruitment process, so we urge you to ensure your email address submitted is accurate and checked regularly.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Registration with NHS Professionals is subject to employment history and reference checking and offers of registration are therefore conditional upon the receipt of satisfactory references
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'