Mental Health and Behavioural Teaching Assistant
School can have a hugely positive impact on a child's life. Do you believe that every pupil has the right to learn in a safe and supportive environment?
Do you have experience of supporting pupils with Social Emotional Mental Health needs? Are you confident in working with children with ASD, ADHD, or other comorbid conditions? Have you ever had experience with MAPA or Team Teach?
You'll be kept busy, working across Key Stage 2, 3, and 4. Your day will be varied, supporting children in the classroom to manage their own behaviour and emotions, engage with tasks set by the class teacher, and reach their potential. You'll by dynamic, resilient, and flexible; dedicated to supporting pupils to achieve and progress. You'll work on learning activities, promote independence, and encourage pupils to become emotionally literate, and effective communicators.
- A Teaching Assistant with experience in an SEMH of EBD (BESD) environment
- Experienced working with pupils with additional needs, in particular; mental health, behaviour, emotional, social, ASD, and co-morbid conditions
- Qualified in Team Teach or MAPA
- Able to hold student attention and focus with excellent communication skills
- Promote happiness, self-reliance and encourage positive interactions
- Academics are an established and respected education recruiter
- Generous rates of pay
- A dedicated SEN Consultant
- A large number of schools exclusive to Academics
- Honest and friendly service
- Access to our 'Refer a Friend' scheme
Our staff say…
- 'I had never registered with an agency before and Academics have been wonderful!'
- 'A warm, friendly, but professional service'
- 'I have worked for several teaching agencies in the past, but this is the first time that I have felt like 'more than just a number'
Could this be the role for you? Send your CV over, or give me a call!
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please get in touch and we're happy to discuss our opportunities with you!
- mental health
- learning support
- pupil referral unit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'