-Location: Greater Manchester (home-based)
-Days/Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm
Exciting opportunity to work on a new programme supporting Mental Health needs within the workplace. If you have the passion and experience to positively impact an individual's mental health, we'd love to hear from you.
Working for a leading global training and development organisation, you will directly support individuals and employers benefit from specialised mental health support, designed specifically for employed people.
Covering greater Manchester, the role will be home based with in region travel, all travel expenses are covered and the position will consist of traditional working day/hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm).
- Improve & monitor participants mental health
- Provide advice & guidance to employees/employers
- Conduct initial health assessments
- Develop & review individual support plans
- Provide face to face, telephone & live chat interventions
Registered health professional in either: Psychologist (HCPC), Occupational Therapist (HCPC), Counsellor/therapist registered (BACP), Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (BABCP) or Mental Health Nurse (NMC).
- Mental health specialist
- Confident engaging via range of mediums
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Car driver, flexible with in region travel
*NOT FOR YOU* Refer a Mental Health Advisor & receive £200 when we place!
By applying, you consent to Newtons Recruitment using your personal data to contact you in relation to recruitment services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'