This position will cover two hospital sites located next to each other. Aspen House specialises in mental health rehab for women and Aspen Clinic is rehab for women with personality disorder.
Please note that this position is on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for maintaining accurate records for all detained clients to a high standard.
2. Managing patients section papers whilst conforming to the legal aspects of the MHA 1983.
3. Ensuring all relevant documentation is provided to all relevant agencies i.e. Mental Health Commission, Mental Health Review Tribunal, Solicitors, Social Workers and Psychiatrist.
4. Organising and attending Managers Panels and Mental Health Review Tribunals. Ensure all reports and relevant documentation is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with legal requirements. Including audio typing of reports.
1. Excellent Knowledge of Mental Health Act 1983 (MHA 1983)
2. Knowledge of Windows – Word/Excel/Outlook or equivalent
3. Willingness to undertake IMHAP training and other training courses related to the Mental Health Act in order to maintain knowledge
4. Understanding of Mental Health Issues
5. Able to communicate at all levels
6. Team Player
7. Ability to undertake audits
8. Self Starter
9. Ability to organise time, events and workload
10. Ability to co-ordinate
At The Time Of Appointment
12. GCSE Maths and English or equivalent level of numeracy and literacy
13. NVQ Level 2 in Administration or equivalent