At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to patient care with us.
Cygnet Hospital Stevenage provides services for men and women across six wards. From assessment and diagnosis in critical care, through to secure restorative settings, our pathways are professionally tailored to meet individual requirements.
In this role you’ll;
• Provide support to our Mental Health Act Administrators within a busy environment
• Act as a tribunal clerk for First Tier tribunals and Independent Hospital Managers hearings.
• Keep record of patient discharges
• Assist the Mental Health Administrator by ensuring reports are forwarded on time in response to deadlines using the dedicated secure email facility
• Assist the Mental Health Administrator in distributing decisions of the panel after the Managers hearing and FTT to the relevant agencies
• Assist the Mental Health Administrator in developing and maintaining an efficient recording system
• Act as a point of contact for clinical and non-clinical staff with regards to the Mental Health Act and other related legislation
• Liaise with responsible clinicians / approved clinicians, AMHP, nurses and other agencies when organizing manager's hearing reviews, appeals and tribunals
• General administration duties which include photocopying and filing
• Keep up-to-date with training relevant to your role
• Undertake any reasonable request as directed by your line manager
We are looking for people who have;
• Relevant experience in busy office environment.
• Knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
• Good oral and written communication.
• Well-developed skills in word and excel and databases.
• Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Responsible and service orientated.
• Attention to detail.
• Commitment to staff development.
In return we’ll offer you;
• Flexible working options
• Enhanced Maternity benefits
• Annual holiday entitlement
• Birthday and anniversary leave
• A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
• A generous company Pension Scheme
• Group Life Assurance Scheme
• An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
• Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Savings Centre
• Childcare Vouchers
• Recruitment Reward Scheme
• Subsidised Meals
Cygnet Hospital Stevenage is close to J8 of the A1M, on the northern outskirts of Stevenage in Hertfordshire. It has good train and road connections with a number of surrounding towns and cities, including London.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job