39.33 Hours a week 8:45am - 5:00pm plus 'out of hours'
Are you an empathetic individual who has great listening skills? Are you compassionate? Do you enjoy building and maintaining relationships? If so, Office Angels wants to hear from you.
We are recruiting for a Memorial Administrator based in a brand new, very modern Crematorium located in a tranquil setting in Derbyshire.
As a Memorial Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring that all memorial enquiries and potential memorial requirements are handled to the highest standards of professionalism whilst displaying care and compassion.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Treat all clients with dignity and respect, cognisant of their recent bereavement
- Ensure consistent delivery of the highest levels of client service
- Answer the telephone, deal with memorial and Funeral Director's enquiries
- Meet with clients both during office hours and out of hours to discuss their memorial requirements
- Arrange memorial orders ensuring at all times that the client is advised, informed of all options and accurately advised of costs
- If required, accompany clients to visit the completed memorial
- Carry out administrative tasks relating to the processing of memorial agreements ensuring compliance with Crematorium regulations
- Communicate with the Office Manager and staff to ensure that they have the appropriate documentation and are aware of any further enquiries or orders
- Assist with banking, transactions and handle cash
- Ensure the credit control policy is complied with fully
- Provide excellent quality client-driven services at all times
- Be aware of and sensitive to the needs of all families
- Client focused and able to build and maintain client relationships - face to face and over the telephone
- Must be flexible with working hours
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
- Sensitivity/good listening skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good self management and team working skills
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to reply to every candidate individually. Successful candidates will be contacted by telephone.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"