Job; Memberships Manager - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & therapy methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people. This is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
As their Memberships Manager your primary focus will be to support development of an expanded graduate offer, effectively building and managing a portfolio of benefits, as well as leading new member enrollment and registration. You will be a key point of contact for members interested in membership schemes. A collaborative approach to your role is essential in ensuring the highest level of service delivery for members, and ultimately member retention.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Develop and manage their Professional Membership Groups Programme
- Promote membership services to all students at the end of their post qualifying year to increase uptake
- Manage their Membership Programme joiner and non-joiner process
- Communicate with members via zoom/email/phone and schedule calls/meetings/webinars, to follow up on members and prospective members
- Research current members blocks and barriers to joining, assembling reports and identifying potential actions that could develop their membership offering
- Support graduates’ access to and submission of CPD, alongside other learning opportunities
- Record all member communication/status in their CRM system
- Ensure accurate record keeping and administrative functions are delivered relative to CPD and Membership and liaise with Finance as required
- Work with their Resources Manager to ensure high quality membership resources are available
- Ensure Discovery Days are resourced and run in compliance with set guidelines.
Skills & Experience;
- Familiarity with home working
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities
- A team player who is self-motivated and can work autonomously
- Flexible and good communicator
- Good knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint or similar
- Familiar with using social media and confident presentation skills (webinars)
- Flexibility over working hours to allow for occasional evening work
- £’s; fully DoE up to. £30k,
- Location; working from your home / remotely (you will need to be based in the UK),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; membership memberships programme student students enrolment enrollment CPD continuous professional development CRM train training remote home London graduate graduates graduation registration programme manager lead leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'