Job Title: Memberships Consultant
Salary: £18,000 basic + OTE
Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire
Contract: 10 Month Contract (A view to go permanent)
Hours: 35-hour week working shifts between the hours of 8.00am to 8pm (One Saturday shift per month maybe required).
- 28 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private medical health cover
- Health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
Due to expansion, our client is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated Sales Consultant, to join their team on a 10-month contract basis within Hertford, Hertfordshire.
- Liaising with various customers on a daily basis handling queries
- Listening and understanding the needs of the customer
- Retaining the client by understanding why they are looking cancel their membership and then selling the benefits of the membership
- Working as a team to hit targets
- Go through data protection checks
- Amending contracts and memberships
- Overcome objections
- Proven experience handling objections
- Proven experience of working to KPI’s & targets
- Ability to demonstrate Excellent Customer Service to all clients
- Flexibility to work both simultaneously and as part of a team
- A "go - getter" who explores money making opportunities with each call
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.