Looking to join an industry leader and a growing business with real career prospects?
We are currently looking to add Mandarin speakers to our contact centre dealing with Membership enquiries in relation to our Global Airport Lounge Access programmes. We provide the Lounge programmes for card issuers.
The role will be a blend of Customer Servicing and sales following up on Lounge Access enquiries and resolving customer queries. We will provide you full training, ongoing development, competitive benefits including 25 days holiday, healthcare, discounts on Travel Insurance and of course access to our Lounges via our Priority Pass scheme.
We are a 24/7 operation and you will need to be able to commit to shift work including weekends.
- A focus on delivering a exceptional experience and prior experience in a customer facing environment
- Fluent Mandarin and excellent grasp of English
- Ability to work in a contact centre environment where your performance is measured
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Prior experience following data protection
- A customer focus
- Delivers to targets
- Collaborative and able to work with others
- Excellent telephone manner
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job