We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to promote Leisure facility.
In this position you will be expected to deliver the corporate sales strategy that enables the facility to achieve sales and income targets. You will be expected to lead a highly motivated customer centric front of house team, as well as a knowledgeable, focused & professional sales team.
You will be measured on achieving your sales and revenue targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- To proactively promote the consistent application of the vision, values and beliefs
- To update and maintain knowledge of the industry, the company, competitors and your product
- To be an inspirational leader that recognises the potential in all team members.
- To lead the front of house team and sales team in order to exceed customer’s expectations
- To hit your centre’s sales targets understand your centre’s business objectives
- To maximise the promotion of your centre
- To deliver the company’s Sales Strategy
- To manage and maintain customer data bases
- Other tasks reasonably requested by the General Manager
If you are an experienced Sales Team Manager and are in the market for a new opportunity please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job