I am recruiting on behalf of Manchester City Centres largest and friendliest health club to join the Membership Consultants Team. We are looking for target driven, ambitious and self-motivated person with excellent interpersonal skills to join our membership team. You will be part of a team that’s responsible for the growth of the membership base through new member sales and retention. You should be confident, customer focused and capable of working in a team environment and alone to achieve results.
We are really seeking that special personality that has the ability to understand the sales process in the fitness industry.
The role involves:
- Your main structure of work will reside around Lead Generation
- To conduct sales tours of the facilities
- To Develop and maintain relationships with all prospective members
- To be responsible for the management of the prospecting database
- Working to targets
- Team player with good people skills and a high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Money motivated, persuasive and aware of sales processes.
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- You will receive as much training and support as you need
- 28 days holidays including public/bank holidays (pro rata)
- Free membership for you and 1 free membership for partner, family member or friend.
- Free parking
This position is full time 37.5 hours per week. £16,000 + Commission